Thursday, April 9, 2009

it's a reality!

i just purchased my plane ticket to germany and needless to say, i'm super stoked. not to say i wasn't before, but it feels a bit more real and final since i actually have the tickets in my hand (and i mean that in the most virtual of senses). i'll be leaving san francisco on may 12 and coming back on may 24. my primary destination will be cologne and i've already begun compiling a list of places i want to go and things i want to see, although to be honest, i will probably be entirely happy just spending time with johannes and going the places he takes me. so if you see me around in the next few weeks and i can't stop smiling, this is probably the reason why.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! this is going to be so much fun, i'm really loking forward to it :) greetings greetings greetings from sunny pangandaran, j

    ReplyDelete
  2. German is a great language; I took three semesters in college. One of my favorite words is "ausgezeichnet." Why you ask is this a favorite word? Because it just feels good rolling off my tongue!

    ReplyDelete